Sunday, June 13, 2010

Welcome to our world!!

Hi everyone! I will be the Glam Nation Tour abstainer the longest of the three of us. Won't have my first show until 7/23 (in real life term, 13,979 years from now ... or six weeks); the exaggeration will just feel like the reality.

I'm tweaking my YouTube account still. Who knew you couldn't change your username without ridiculous drama? I do have a history, but well, it may be tough to prove. No worries, we'll be creating new memories this summer. I hope you join us!! It' will be a blast.

Hey, well, whataya know, we can upload videos right to the blog, so maybe I'll put my scorned YT vids here. Here and there, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, but please be sure to choose 'Name/URL' from the drop-down and enter your PF or Twitter name so we know whhhooooooo aaarrrrreeeee yyoooouuuu.....